YouTube is one of the most popular video-sharing platforms in the world. It’s not hard to see why – with a wide variety of content, it’s easy to find something to watch. However, if you want to watch a video on YouTube, you first have to download it.
And downloading videos can be a frustrating experience, especially if you don’t know how to do it. In this blog post, we will teach you how to download MP4 YouTube videos easily and quickly. We’ll also offer some tips for avoiding common mistakes and troubleshooting any potential issues. So read on and learn how to download MP4 YouTube videos like a pro!
Downloading MP4 YouTube Videos
If you want to download MP4 YouTube videos for offline viewing, first make sure that you have the correct software. There are a number of different programs available, but the two most common are Google’s YouTube Downloader and Windows Media Player.
To use YouTube Downloader:
1. Open the YouTube website and sign in.
2. In the left-hand column, click on the three lines in blue that say “Channels.”
3. On the right-hand side of the screen, under “Programs,” click on YouTube Downloader.
4. If you’re using a computer, click on the “Open” button next to the video that you want to download and wait while it starts downloading.
5. If you’re using a mobile device, tap on the video that you want to download and then tap on “Download.”
6. Once the video has finished downloading, tap on it to open it in YouTube Downloader. You’ll see a green arrow in the top-left corner of the video player indicating that it’s ready to be downloaded.
7. To save the video to your computer, double-click on it or select it and then press Ctrl+S (Windows) or Command+S (Mac).
8. To play the video offline, double-click on it or select it and then press Play (Windows) or PgUp (Mac).
How to Fix a Broken MP4 Download
If you’ve ever had trouble downloading an MP4 video from YouTube, you’re not alone. In fact, plenty of people seem to have trouble with this particular type of file every day. Here are some tips on how to fix a broken MP4 download:
1) Try using a different browser. Some browsers are better at downloading MP4 files than others. If you’re using a Firefox or Chrome browser, try using those instead of Internet Explorer or Safari.
2) Connect your computer to the internet through a wired connection if possible. This will ensure that your computer can download the file as quickly as possible.
3) Disable any ad-blocking software that you might be using. These programs can interfere with how your computer attempts to download the file.
4) Double-check that the file you’re trying to download is actually an MP4 video and not something else. Sometimes people mistakenly think that an MP4 video is just like any other video file, but in reality, it’s a specialized type of file designed for use with YouTube. If the file looks like something else, chances are high that it won’t work properly when downloaded.
5) Make sure that the video you’re trying to download isn’t protected by DRM (digital rights management). DRM can make it difficult or even impossible to download videos from certain websites, which can cause problems when trying to transfer the video onto your own device for playback.
How to Play an MP4 YouTube Video
If you want to watch a YouTube video on your computer or mobile device, you can download the video to watch later.
To download a video:
1. On your computer, open YouTube.com.
2. In the left column, click on the three lines in the top row that say “Download videos and photos.”
3. Click on the blue “Download” button next to the video you want to download.
What You’ll Need
To download a YouTube video, you’ll need the URL of the video, your computer’s operating system, and a downloader.
Windows: If you’re using Windows, you can use a variety of downloading tools to download YouTube videos. One option is to use Adobe’s Acrobat Downloader, which is available as a free download from Adobe.com. You can also use a third-party tool such as DownloadHelper to download YouTube videos.
Mac: If you’re using Mac OS X, there’s an easy way to download YouTube videos with QuickTime Player. Just open QuickTime Player and click on the Videos button at the top of the screen. Then select the video you want to download and click on the Open button.
Linux: There are various free downloads available for Linux that can be used to download YouTube videos. One option is YUMI Software, which is available as a free download from yumisoftware.com.
YouTube is one of the most popular websites on the internet, and for good reason. Not only do they offer tons of free videos that you can watch and share with your friends, but they also offer an MP4 format that can be downloaded and used to watch videos offline or on a plane. If you’re looking to up your video game and learn some new skills, YouTube is definitely where to start.