The Apps Like Brigit is a cash advance app that gives cash advances of up to $250 between paychecks with no claim fees or credit checks. And Brigit shows the capability to help build up your credit.
Brigit is a famous personal finance app in the United States that supports its members in accessing $250 cash advances without interest charges, late fees, or credit checks. And unlike Dave, Brigit doesn’t ask for optional information from its members.
Brigit likewise shows a credit builder service. The Apps Like Brigit will help you apply for a 24-month loan, and support the loan guaranteed in a deposit account. At the end of the loan period, your deposit will be spent off the Brigit loan to boost your credit history.
The downside is that just preparing Plus members (who pay $9.99 per month) can access Brigit’s cash advance and credit builder characteristics. If you are a free plan member, you’ll only be able to use Brigit’s economic planning tools to monitor spending and access a gig marketplace for options to earn extra income.
Luckily, many other companies charge lower membership prices compared to Brigit, or none at all. This article will explore the best options like Earnin and Dave that present financial services parallel to the Apps Like Brigit.
4 Cash Advance Apps Like Brigit
Brigit’s platform is a suitable option for bank account holders who frequently overdraft their accounts, particularly when you’re running low on cash just before your next payday. Brigit combines with your primary bank account to alert you when you’re near to risking an overdraft. If you rate Brigit’s cash advance feature, Brigit can automatically spot the overdraft amount to stop you from paying overdraft expenses.
Why Dave stands out: If you have a regular paycheck but sometimes require a small cash advance to tide you over until payday, Dave may be a satisfactory option. Dave doesn’t charge any overdraft costs or minimum balance fees. Rather, the company requests optional information from people who use the benefit. Whereas you’ll have to pay a $1 monthly membership fee.
- No credit check needed — There’s no credit check needed to begin using the Apps Like Brigit and Dave doesn’t report your earnings to the three major credit bureaus.
- Budgeting tool — Dave users can likewise help from the built-in budgeting tool, and the Apps Like Brigit can even suggest side gigs in your area.
Direct deposit required — To operate the Dave Apps Like Brigit, you must display a history of direct deposits. Dave will use that knowledge to help decide how much you may qualify to advance.
Why Earnin stands out: Earnin allows you to borrow money against your next paycheck and doesn’t charge any compulsory fees or goods. To prepare, you must have a regular paycheck, either work at the exact location each day, use online timesheets to track your hours, and have more than 50% of your direct deposit sent to a checking account. If you have a side gig or extra income, Earnin won’t think this when checking your eligibility.
- Small loan payments — By using Earnin, you may be able to cash out as much as $100 per day or $500 per pay period if qualified.
- Same-day funding available — If you sign up for the Lightning Speed component, you may acquire your accounts within the same day. But this characteristic doesn’t agree with all banks.
- Balance alerts — If the balance in your checking account decreases below your set balance, Earnin will send you a low balance warning.
Why MoneyLion stands out: MoneyLion is a monetary services company that shows credit-builder loans without a hard credit investigation. Credit-builder loans are available up to $1,000, and MoneyLion will report payment accounts to all three credit units. While you’ll have to pay a $19.99 monthly membership fee.
- Access a part of the funds — After you’re authorized for a credit-builder loan, MoneyLion will provide you direct access to a part of the funds. The remaining amount is assigned to a reserve account which becomes available after you pay off the loan.
- Stop the membership fee — To use a credit-builder loan, you have to become a Credit Builder Plus member and pay the monthly membership fee. But if you participate in certain other features the company suggests, you may get part or all of the fee waived.
- Other advantages available — As a MoneyLion member, you can obtain access to other characteristics like free credit monitoring and rewards.
Why Chime stands out: Actually if your account balance gets low, Chime’s Spot Me schedule will cover up to $200 on debit card buys or cash withdrawals — all without charging you an overdraft fee. To qualify for this characteristic, you’ll be required to have a solid Chime account record. The range begins at $20 but can get as high as $200 for qualified account holders.
- Get your paycheck early — Chime shows the quality to get your paycheck up to two days before payday. However, to be qualified, you’ll be required to have your paycheck directly deposited into a Chime account.
- Savings tools to enable you to stash away cash — With Chime, you can automatically set aside a portion of your paycheck. You can likewise opt to have every Chime debit card transaction rounded to the closest dollar and have the contrast deposited into your salvation.
- Read more about All You Need to Know About 2conv